Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Free Visual Studio 2005 Express editions

I didn't know this Express software has become free forever.
This is a good news for those who want to learn the programming, but do not need to buy the software.
I can't remember what the limitations are, coz after not long I downloaded the Express version, my company bought the full version. As long as we can use this Express version to learn programming, I guess it's quite enough. Moreover, you can also download the SQL Server Express.

Click here to find more information or download the Express edition softwares:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/

I just found out these good resources, which can help us to learn throughout the way:
* Beginner Developer Learning Center
* How-To Reference Library
* Kids' Corner (This is cool! You can even teach your kids to do programming now)

No comments:

Post a Comment