Monday, July 23, 2007

DataGridView prototype

This is the first time I created Windows application using Visual Studio 2005. There are some differences between Windows application development and Web application development.

In order to build a database system, I must learn how to deal with DataGridView which is provided in Windows Application. (Web applications are using GridView.)

This is the prototype I've built based on this tutorial - Presenting Data with the DataGridView Control in .NET 2.0.

Download DataGridView prototype (DataGridViewPrototype.zip : 1.3MB)

I've also included the tutorial which I copied into the Word document, where you just click on the "Open tutorial in Word document" link to launch it. The prototype is not error-free, but hopefully it helps when you want to build a windows application and use this DataGridView control. Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment