Friday, May 22, 2015

Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts

I was working with MySQL and everything worked just fine. Suddenly, or just after some time, I got error connecting to MySQL database.

I tried to connect to MySQL via Command Line Client, but once I entered the password, it just showed me error.

I had no idea what went wrong. I googled, and found out some possible solutions. There was one suggestion to reset the root password. To reset the password, I need to stop the MySQL server. When I was there, only I found out the MySQL server has stopped. So, I just started it, and it runs well again.

To start MySQL server:
1. Go to Control Panel > Administration Tools > Service
2. Look for MySQL
3. Right click and click on Start if it's already stopped


No comments:

Post a Comment