Thursday, November 1, 2007

Useful links for CSS

I just started to create my CSS file for my project, and just want to check out if there are any recommended ways of doing this right. I just did a simple search in code project site, and found a lot of related articles which are useful. (Well, more to read now....)

I'll add more to the list when I've found more information here.

1. Internet Explorer & CSS issues

2. Ten ways to speed up the download time of your web pages (some key points here, a must read article.)

3.  Ten CSS tricks you may not know (There are some tricks here that you shouldn't miss too)

4. CSS Help Pile - A huge pile of CSS-related tips, tricks & resources.

5. 53 CSS-Techniques You Couldn't Live Without (Here, you can learn the specific technique that you want to use in your web site. Another Must Read article.)

6. Layout Gala: a collection of 40 CSS layouts - Here you'll get some reference CSS layout sites.  

7. MaxDesign - Sample CSS Page Layouts (with step by step layout tutorial too)

8. CSSplay - There are some demos, menus, layouts, boxes examples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment