Friday, April 13, 2007

My First Project - MyProjectManager

I've decided to develop a project management system as my first project, simply because I need a tool to handle the projects I'm going to build.

I always like to learn project management and better software development process. Having been researched for quite some time, I felt like I was still standing still but not moving forward. Finally, I decided to start with a simple process first, then only enhance it in the future along the way.

This project management system will be a web-based application, it's intended to help users to start a project easily and also with some guidelines. So that, I won't be struggling in kicking out a project anymore in the future. I should know how to start, what to do, how to do at the very beginning, and also am able to plan how to carry out the whole project.

By doing this project, I'll be able to learn project management, web application development using ASP.NET & C#, plus ADO.NET for the database. I also try to apply a better architecture design in the application. This is one of the areas I'm interested in software development too.

Any feedback or suggestions is welcomed. So, please feel free to drop me a comment if you have any ideas or thoughts. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment