I have purchased the Nop Store Locator from nop-Templates . Here is how I install the plugin.
1. Unzip the downloaded plugin file.
2. Copy the folder into the Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins folder of your solution.
* If you do not see the plugin file, you can click on Refresh and Show All Files in the solution explorer.
* Please note that the plugin folder is to be copied into the Presentation folder, not the Plugins folder in the main folder.
3. Run the project and go to Administration area.
4. Go to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins, you will see a list of plugins.
If you do not see the newly added plugin, click on Reload list of plugins button at the top right corner.
5. Find the newly added plugin and click Install.
The plugin is installed and ready to use.
You can also read the documentation from nop-Templates here.
** Please note that I am just a beginner in developing nopCommerce e-commerce website. My ways of doing might not be the perfect or very good method, and just how I am working on them currently while learning.