Thursday, December 20, 2007

FusionChart Free

URL: http://www.fusioncharts.com/free/Default.asp

Would you like to have nice animated flash chart displayed in your website?
I was looking for charting tool, and found this -- FusionCharts Free. It's a flash charting component and the good news is It's FREE.

It just came out with a newer version, FusionCharts Free V2. If I'm not mistaken, the version 1 was only free for personal use, so I couldn't recomment it to my company, unless we pay for it. Just now, I checked through the License Agreement again, it seems like it's now free for indivisual/research/commercial user. It's completely free to OEM and distributed with the open or closed source application. Of course, there are also some rules you need to follow. Well, it's really a good news to me, and I can propose this to my company, coz I really like the charts, they look nice!

  • * FusionCharts Free can be used for free if you are a individual/research/commercial user.
  • * FusionCharts Free can be distributed for free with your free or commercial softwares, irrespective of whether they're open source or closed source.

It's using XML data, so it's quite easy for everyone to embed this chart in your application using your own language. There are bar charts, line charts, pie charts, area charts and etc. In the new version, they even include Gantt chart and Funnel chart. You may view the types of chart in the Chart Gallery.

Funnel Chart & Gantt Chart

You can download the FusionChart Free V2 here: Download

Remember to read the License Agreement / Terms of Use 

I'll post some prototypes after I've embedded this chart in my application. Love Struck

1 comment:

  1. hey guys,

    You gotta chekout out visifire . It is open source silverlight charting control, has pretty cool animations.

    ReplyDelete